Automotive Material Handling Conveyor Systems
Advanced Systems is a leading automotive material handling conveyor systems integrator. For over 3 decades our conveying systems are used throughout North America and South America in a wide variety of automotive manufacturing, assembly and distribution applications.
We keep automotive components moving- including seats, chassis, engine blocks, instrument panels, front end panel modules, exhaust, suspension systems, tires and wheels.
“We have used Advanced Systems for years and have complete trust in them. Their systems are highly reliable and they go beyond contracted requirements to provide us with productive, low maintenance automated conveyor systems that are installed on-time and on-budget.”
From a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
We design and install innovative automotive material handling conveyor systems including:
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV & AGC)
- Automated shipping & conveyorized trailers
- JIT systems & assembly systems
- Cargo handling
- Double plus chain conveyor
- Friction drive conveyor
- Power & free chain conveyors
- Roller conveyor systems
- Skid conveyor systems
- Foundry & harsh environment
- Chain conveyor
What Makes Us Better
- Lean Efficiency Focus - We work in a low red tape and low bureaucracy culture with a customer-centered process that focuses on job-oriented tasks, which results in reduced internal overhead, reduced customer pricing and timely system deliveries.
- Extreme customer service - We are heavily involved in early concept designs, system layouts, workflow analysis, material timing studies and flow verification, simulation and modeling, detailed system engineering, installation, startup and after-system installation training and support.
- Alternative, Innovative Concepts - With our extensive experience and innovative work culture, we are able to understand the real tasks to meet our customer’s needs and often develop alternative material handling conveyor concepts that are higher producing, lower cost and always work.
- Track Record - Extensive track record and growing base of satisfied customers
We are dedicated to providing extreme customer focused services, from unique automotive conveyor system concepts to comprehensive system support and optimization. We provide a customer experience second to none.
Please contact us at 248-658-1900 or email Info@AdvancedSystems-Inc.com to discuss your automotive material handling conveyor system needs.